Internal auditor in the automotive industry
Purpose of the training:
- Getting acquainted with the requirements for the Quality Management System in the automotive industry.
- Systematization of knowledge on the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 with elements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Sharing practical knowledge how to plan and supervise the internal audit program in accordance with the ISO 19011:2018 guidelines.
- Sharing practical knowledge how to conduct internal audits according to ISO 19011:2018 guidelines.
- Characteristics of automotive standards. Genesis and development.
- Process approach and the requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
- General characteristics of IATF 16949 requirements.
- The requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- Customer specific requirements.
- Audits and auditing in accordance with the requirements of IATF 16949:2016. Audit of the system, product, process: scopes, criteria, differences and similarities.
- Audits and auditing according to the requirements of ISO 19011:
- Audit program planning: frequency, criteria, audit scope, audit methods, selection and qualification of auditors.
- Organization and conduct of the audit: preparation, auditing techniques, finding non-conformities, documenting audits, reporting.
- Post-audit activities.
- Specific automotive tools required for auditors (FMEA, PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC).
- Development of an audit’s program.
- Assessment of compliance with requirements in audit situations (simulations).
- How to conduct an audit opening and closing meeting?
- How to create an audit report?
- How to record an audit nonconformity in three steps?
- Work in teams, presentation of results, moderated discussion of the course of the exercise, the results obtained and the problems encountered.
The participant will learn:
- What are the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 for auditors and auditing,
- How to interpret selected points of the standard,
- How to plan and manage an internal audit program,
- How to conduct an audit from preparation to its closure,
- What audit documents to prepare.
- Internal auditors and candidates for internal auditors,
- supplier auditors,
- Persons responsible for quality, employees of the quality department.
Qualification confirmation: After the training you will receive a certificate of participation.
Training duration: 3 days x 7 hours
Training price: In order to get an offer please send a request to:
It is possible to extend the offer with post-training consultations in the form of advisory services, advanced training, support for implementation projects and methods addressed during training.
You can find the date of the upcoming open training here.
Download training description here.
Terms and conditions and registration forms you will find here.
In case of further questions, training dates or dedicated training offer for your company do not hesitate to contact Qualitywise.