Since you have accessed this tab, it means that it is important for you to keep your data safe online. Know that I care about the proper treatment of your personal data.
While respecting your time, I have prepared for you a shortened version of the most important privacy policies. If the basic information proves insufficient for you, below you will find a broader description in which I explain how I handle the personal data entrusted to me by you.
The controller of personal data on qualitywise.pl is not me, i.e.: Agata Lewkowska. You can contact me at any time using your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that providing personal data as well as consent to their processing is entirely voluntary. Any personal data provided to me is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have given your consent.
You have the right to update or delete your personal data completely at any time. You can do this yourself or with my help.
I take care of the proper protection of your personal data, ensuring that it will be processed only for the purpose for which you have consented, stored securely and not made available to third parties, if you have not given your consent.
By signing up for the newsletter, you provide me with your personal data and I guarantee you that your data will remain secure and will not be shared with third parties without your express consent.
I use the analytical tools described below that collect anonymous information about your visits to the site. I also use tools like Facebook Pixel and Google AdWords to show you ads.
The controller of personal data of qualitywise.pl website, i.e. the entity responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data is: Agata
Lewkowska, Orły Cesin 24C, 96-500 Sochaczew, Poland
Current laws grant you a number of rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access to personal data,
- the right to rectification of personal data,
- the right to erasure of personal data,
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection),
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data if you have given your consent.
Please note that you can also always ask me to provide you with more information about you, what data I have about you and for what purposes I process it. Just send a message to the email address above.
The purposes for which I process your personal data
By signing up for the newsletter, you provide me with your e-mail address and your name via the newsletter sign-up form. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter.
This data is used to send you the newsletter and the legal basis for their processing is your consent. The data will be processed for the duration of the newsletter, unless you cancel the receipt in advance, which will delete your data from the database.
You can rectify your data stored in my newsletter database at any time, as well as request their deletion by unsubscribeing from the newsletter.
Contact using the form
By contacting me via the contact form, you provide me with at least your e-mail address. It’s up to you to provide additional data in the content. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to contact me.
Your data is processed in this case in order to contact you. The basis for data processing is your consent. You have the right to request the presentation of your correspondence history and you can request that it be deleted unless the preservation of the correspondence is justified by my interests (e.g. protection against claims).
The comment system is operated by Disqus Inc., 301 Howard Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA94105, USA. Disqus is the independent controller of your personal data and your use of the system is based on your acceptance of Disqus’s terms of service.
The data provided when adding a comment is used to publish the comment. The basis for their processing is your consent. The data will be processed for the duration of the blog comments, unless you ask to delete the comment in advance, which will remove your data from the database.
You can rectify your comment data at any time, as well as request that it be deleted and transferred. You can exercise these permissions directly under your Disqus user account.
Entrusting the processing of personal data
Your data may be processed by third parties to whom I commission the performance of individual activities related to ensuring the proper functioning of the website. The entities to whom I commission the processing of personal data guarantee the application of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law. The entities to whom I entrust data processing are:
- Zenbox Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Częstochowa, address: ul. Dąbrowski 7 premises 6, 42-202 Częstochowa, NIP: 9492191021 – for the purpose of storing personal data on the server,
- Avenue 81, Inc. d/b/a Avenue 81, 251 N. 1st Avenue, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA – to use the mailing system where your data is processed if you subscribe to the qualitywise.pl newsletter (Drip)
Using my website, you send queries using your device to the server where my website is stored. Logs include m.in IP address, server date and time, information about your web browser and the operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server. Server logs are only supporting material for administering the site. Their contents are not disclosed to anyone.
The data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific users of the website and is not used to identify specific persons.
Cookies (also called “cookies”) are IT data that is stored on your end device. On the website I use two main types of cookies: session and persistent. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on your end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by you.
I use my own cookies to:
- ensure the proper functioning of the website,
- execution of the procurement process,
- pop-ups and forms.
I also use third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics (publisher: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) – to create statistics and analyze them for page optimization,
- Google Adwords (publisher: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) – to promote my website,
- Facebook Pixel (publisher: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA) – to advertise my website on Facebook,
- Disqus (publisher: Disqus Inc., 717 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94103) – to handle blog comments.
Change in privacy and cookies policy