Requirements for auditors based on ISO 19011:2018
Purpose of the training:
- Learning about the requirements for auditing resulting from the Quality Management System in the automotive industry.
- Sharing practical knowledge in the field of managing the internal audit program in accordance with the ISO 19011:2018.
- Sharing practical knowledge on how to conduct audits according to the ISO 19011:2018.
- Discussion of the requirements for auditing resulting from the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
- Audits and auditing in accordance with the requirements of IATF 16949:2016. Audit of the system, product, process: scopes, criteria, differences and similarities.
- Audits and auditing according to the requirements of ISO 19011:
- Auditing rules.
- Audit program management: frequency, criteria, audit scope, audit methods, selection and qualification of auditors.
- Conducting an audit: preparation, auditing techniques, stating nonconformities, documenting audits, reporting.
- Auditor competencies.
The participant will learn:
- What are the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 for auditors and auditing,
- How to plan and manage an internal audit program,
- How to conduct an audit from preparation to its closure,
- What audit documents to prepare.
- the training is especially recommended for people who already know the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 and who would like to obtain their competences as an auditor in the automotive industry,
- the training is especially recommended for people who also have a knowledge about other management systems i.e. environment which shall be audited as well,
- candidates for internal auditors,
- internal auditors,
- supplier auditors,
- persons responsible for quality, employees of the quality department.
- Development of a program of system, process and product audits.
- How to conduct an audit opening and closing meeting?
- How to create an audit report?
- How to record an audit nonconformity in three steps?
- Work in teams, presentation of results, moderated discussion of the course of the exercise, the results obtained and the problems encountered.
Qualification confirmation: After the training you will receive a certificate of participation.
Training duration: 1 day x 7 hours
Training price: To get an offer please send a request to:
It is possible to extend the offer with post-training consultations in the form of advisory services, advanced training, support for implementation projects and methods addressed during training.
You can find the date of the upcoming open training here.
Download training description here.
Terms and conditions and registration forms you will find here.
In case of further questions, training dates or dedicated training offer for your company do not hesitate to contact Qualitywise.