PPAP according to AIAG
Purpose of the training:
- Presentation of the context of requirements for project management and approval of products and processes for serial production in the quality management system according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
- Presentation of the principles of cooperation with customers and suppliers in the field of approving deliveries according to the PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) manual.
- Basic principles of the quality management system in the automotive industry – sources of requirements, discussion: the requirement of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, key quality methods – core tools, CSR (Customer Specific Requirements), Quality management system requirements in accordance with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 regarding design and development,
- PPAP linkage to the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) methodology
- PPAP – discussion of the most important issues:
- when to submit the PPAP to the client,
- what are the levels of PPAP submission,
- PPAP submission levels vs. required documents,
- PPAP approval levels,
- how long should the completed PPAP be archived,
- what are the most common errors in using PPAP.
During the training, the participant will learn:
- properly understand customer needs and requirements when implementing new projects,
- prepare documentation necessary for product approval by the client – PPAP,
- what documents, reports, analyzes are typically required in a PPAP package for clients,
- what are the rules for approving parts according to the PPAP methodology.
Who shall participate in this training:
- persons leading new product implementation projects,
- quality engineers, quality specialists, employees of the quality department,
- department owners/owners of key processes related to the implementation of new products for serial production,
- constructors, technologists,
- internal auditors, supplier auditors (first and second party).
Qualification confirmation: After the training you will receive a certificate of participation.
Training duration: 1 day x 7 hours
Training price: In order to get an offer please send a request to:
It is possible to extend the offer with post-training consultations in the form of advisory services, advanced training, support for implementation projects and methods addressed during training.
Download training description here.
You can find the date of the upcoming open training here.
Terms and conditions and registration forms you will find here.
In case of further questions, training dates or dedicated training offer for your company do not hesitate to contact Qualitywise.