IATF 16949:2016 with ISO 9001:2015 -
the automotive quality management system
Purpose of the training:
- Getting acquainted with the requirements for the Quality Management System in the automotive industry.
- Systematization of knowledge on the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 with elements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Characteristics of automotive standards. Genesis and development.
- Process approach and the requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
- General characteristics of IATF 16949 requirements.
- The requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- Customer specific requirements.
- Specific automotive tools (FMEA, PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC).
The participant will learn:
- What are the requirements of IATF 16 949:2016.
- How to interpret selected points of the standard.
- What to expect during the audit.
- owners of the quality management system processes,
- employees of the quality department,
- quality specialists,
- top management.
Qualification confirmation: After the training you will receive a certificate of participation.
Training duration: 2 days x 7 hours
Training price: In order to get an offer please send a request to:
Download the training description here.
You can find the date of the upcoming training here.
Terms and conditions and registration forms you will find here.
In case of further questions, training dates or dedicated training offer for your company do not hesitate to contact Qualitywise.